- What is Adesto Technologies’ primary business?
- Adesto is a leading provider of application-specific, feature-rich, ultra-low power non-volatile memory products. We optimize our non-volatile memory products for Internet of Things, or IoT, applications including current and next-generation Internet-connected devices in the consumer, industrial, medical and wearables markets. We combine our non-volatile memory design capabilities with proprietary intellectual property and differentiated technology platforms to deliver high-performance products that dramatically reduce the overall energy consumption of our customers’ systems and extend battery life. Our products feature embedded intelligence in a small form factor and high reliability. We believe that our ultra-low power and feature-rich non-volatile memory products will become a key hardware building block for billions of IoT edge devices operating on and connected to networks worldwide. Through December 31, 2014, we have shipped over 200 million units to more than 500 end customers, 59 of which are large multi-national companies.
Our non-volatile memory, or NVM, product families include DataFlash, Fusion Flash and Mavriq. Our DataFlash family of products is well-suited for data-logging applications, such as fitness trackers and sensors, and allows for system simplification. Our Fusion Flash family of products offers the ability to function at a wide range of voltages and battery charge levels, which extends the useful battery life of our customers’ systems. Our Mavriq family of products utilize our proprietary Conductive Bridging RAM, or CBRAM, technology and is ideally suited for applications that require high-performance while consuming 1/10th to 1/100th the energy of existing flash memory products. We believe the power and speed advantages of our products have enabled us to become a preferred NVM provider to customers demanding a combination of exceptional battery life, energy efficiency, reliability and low cost.
- What is Adesto’s ticker symbol and where is the stock traded?
- Our common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol IOTS.
- When was the company founded and in which state is it incorporated?
- Adesto was originally incorporated in California in January 2006 and reincorporated in Delaware in October 2015.
- When did Adesto complete its Initial Public Offering?
- Adesto priced its initial public offering on October 26, 2015.
- How many shares are outstanding?
- Our shares outstanding can be found in our most recent quarterly filing with the SEC.
- When is the next earnings release?
- The dates and times of our quarterly results conference calls, including a link to the webcast site, are announced on our Investor Relations website and via a press release. You can also be placed on an electronic mailing list to receive announcements, press releases and other financial reports via email. To automatically receive email alerts for the information categories that interest you, please click on Email Alerts at the Investor Relations section of our website at www.adestotech.com and submit your email address.
- What is Adesto’s fiscal year end and its corresponding quarter-end dates?
- Adesto operates on a calendar year, which runs from January 1 to December 31. Our quarters end on March 31, June 30, September 30 and December 31.
- When is the next annual shareholder meeting?
- The Annual Meeting of Stockholders is typically held around late May in the year following our fiscal year-end. Additional information can be found in our proxy statement for the relevant year.
- Will I get copy of Adesto’s Annual Report and Proxy Materials?
- A Notice of Internet Availability of Proxy Materials (the "Notice") is typically sent to our stockholders of record and beneficial owners on or about late April of each year. The Notice provides you with instructions regarding how to:
- View our proxy materials for the annual meeting of the stockholders on the Internet at a designated website;
- Request a printed copy of the proxy materials; and
- Instruct us to send future proxy materials to you by mail or electronically by email on an ongoing basis.
- Who is Adesto’s Transfer Agent?
- Computershare Trust Company N.A.
250 Royall Street
Canton, Massachusetts 02021
(877) 373 6374
- How can I obtain a stock certificate?
- Adesto’s common stock is entirely uncertificated. Accordingly, you may not obtain a stock certificate representing the shares you own.
- Whom do I contact for information about the shares I own?
- You should contact Adesto’s transfer agent, Computershare.
- Whom do I notify if I have an address change?
- If you own shares through a brokerage firm, you need to contact the brokerage firm directly to change your account address.
If you're a registered shareholder and own shares directly, contact Computershare.
- Who is Adesto’s independent registered public accounting firm?
- Burr Pilger Mayer, Inc.
60 South Market Street, Suite 800
San Jose, CA 95113
- Who is Adesto’s outside Investor Relations firm?
- Shelton Group Investor Relations
Matt Kreps or Leanne Sievers
- How can I get an Investor Relations package?
- Adesto encourages investors to download the company’s presentation, press releases, SEC filings, and other corporate information directly from the company’s website, under “Investor Relations.” To obtain specific information by mail, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.